Thursday, July 14, 2011

How do i convince my parents to let me go to a different school?

I just spent freshman year at a new school. I just left my old school which was a private school planning on going to this normal highschool. but then i got accepted into this special art school which i had tried getting into 7th and 8th grade. I know it is a great opportunity for artists.. my parents think im super passionate about art and am good at it (im okay) but im not passionate at all.. in 7th grade art was all i did. draw draw draw draw. but now my goal has been for 2 years to become a marine bioligist.. and going to an art school wouldnt necissarily look good on a science colledge application. Also the people there well... they have made this the 2nd worst year of my life first of all, most of the people there are either super wierd or druggies. or they are depressing "struggling artists" since the school used random kind of pick a name out of a hat way to let kids into school we are getting untalented kids who just want the easy fun school and arent there for the art. I want to leave because there are people out there, kids, who are amazing, passionate, talented artists who would LOVE the school and i am taking there place! i feel horrible. The people there will judge you for being normal. they will judge you for not being different or wierd and all that. And yes i know i will be judged at a regular highschool but at least for the right reasons! i would understand people saying oh she didnt do her makeup today or oh her hair looks a mess i dont care. At this school people say oh..SHES wearing makeup. she must be a whore then. or OH she isnt dressing artsy or shes wearing high heels what a slut. seriously? do you want me to come with dirt in my hair paint smears on my face and talk about the mystical powers of spiritual art?? you are CRAZY. I met one normal person there and find out they are talking bad about me behind my back because i forgot to wash off my makeup one night at her house?! I FORGOT. also its a small school with 89.9 percent bad influences, so news travels fast, theres always someone talking about you, everyone knows everything about everyone, and if there isnt anything to talk about they will make something up. If you do meet a normal person there they turn out to be either mean or a really bad influence, and since it is a small school theres little chance of meeting a good influence. EVERYONE IS ON DRUGS! im not exaggerating. at all.. and i have nothing against people on drugs they can be some of the nicest people you meet but they are considered "bad influences" i know there will be lots more bad influences in a normal highschool but there will also be way more good influences! the only reason my parents are keeping me in this school is because of the overall high test scores, which have gone waaaaaaaaaaaay down this year because no one is trying anymore. they think since its an art school its all fun and free and easy. I STRONGLY DISLIKE MY SCHOOL! it has made me despise life and myself... you'd think that at a school where their motto is acceptance there would be a LOT more acceptance...

No comments:

Post a Comment