Monday, July 18, 2011

What does this dream mean?

it began in the middle of a wrestling ring, I need to win this match for my wife, I have to fight for her. I finally see my opponent, there she is in her skin tight outfit, the audience cheers her on. Wonder Woman tells me that she is going to kick my ***. We begin to fight, and she is beating the **** out of me. she tackes me, punches me, sits on my face, picks me up and throws me in the air. Once the first round is done, she flips me on my back and gives me a gigantic wedgie. The audience cheers her on, then she lifts up her hand and begins to spank me. She is so strong that my butt is nearly destroyed, but it suddley fixes itself. Wonder Woman wins, I am disappointed with myself. I walk over to the end of the ring and see my wife innocently standing there asking me how I did. I told her that I tried to fight for her and her only, she tells me that I have embarrassed her. Then wonder woman comes up behind me and throws me to the side asking my wife if she wants to be with someone strong. Then we all drove home in the same car, I was driving, and they were too busy kissing each other. Once we got back to the house, they locked me outside in the snow. Then, Wonder Woman came outside as a prank and took all of my clothes. I could hear, and see them making out. After hearing that all night, I wake up to the sight of wonder womans boots. Wonder Woman comes outside and begins to tell me why I was a failed husband to my wife, then she begins to kiss me. She tells me that she is ashamed of me, and men like me. I told her that I hated her more than anything on this planet, and she says “Oh really?” in a seductive voice. At that moment, my wife came outside and started freaking out. She shouted “you” and pointed at me. She began to tackle me and punch me in the face, after that was done she left. Wonder Woman grabs my hand while I’m down on the ground and says, “together forever” slowly and puts a ring on it. Then, we get married. I walk down the altar, Wonder Woman is in her usual outfit, the only difference is that she has a vail. She tells me that she can never take it (her super hero costume) off, and that I can never leave her. I gulp as I make the most fatal decision of my life. She looks at me and says “prepare to have the most insane time of your life sweetie!” She picks me off and she begins to fly off to a private beach island. I see her in a tight black bikini with a thong bottom, I just say ohhhhh man to myself. She tackles me and sits on my face Then I wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment