Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I think my best friend likes me, what to do?

well something similar happened with me & mi best friend..let me start off by sayinq that yeah u have go too find out wat it is thats qoinq on bcuz this can cause ur friendship to be ruined of awkward..does she ever talk to u about her man?..maybe u just really payinq too much attention too lil things & maybe its just that she has learned to be comfortable around u & she has grown close too u..idont kno her so iaint qana judge her..but if she know that u & her man r close friends she should kno that she lookinq for some trouble if it is that she feelin sumtin 4 you..but u just qotta maybe bring it up in a conversation, you know how she is & u shuld kno how to "break it too her"..but let me remind u that yea wen u have a best friend of thee opposite sex this tends to happen..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment