Monday, July 18, 2011

Do some hot guys dislike it when girls chase after them for sex and desperately try to get in their pants?

I've met a few really hot guys, like 10/10 physically with great bodies, sexy faces, who are very talented and have a lot of money that have showed annoyance when it comes to girls constantly trying to get in their pants. One of them, who is actually one of the hottest guys I have ever seen in my life, and I've seen a lot of guys, said "Most girls would just wanna f*ck and get it over with. I hate girls like that. I try to avoid them". Another one went with a group of us to the club last night. He's so hot with huge dimples and he said "Omg I'm so glad I came out with you guys tonight otherwise _____ would have been trying to get in my pants all night." He brought it up more than once and his mood instantly changed to sounding really annoyed and irritated. I told him how I noticed a few really hot guys show the same irritated behavior and he said that usually girls who are like that make him feel used, have deep insecurity issues and are trying to feel validated by performing some sexual favor, or are just not enough of a challenge. This was surprising to me because there are a lot of guys who just whore themselves out and try to sleep with as many girls as they can. I was just wondering what you guys think of this. What's your opinion about this? How do you feel about girls who are always trying to get in your pants before they even get to know you or see if you truly deserve anything from them? Ladies, if you're the type of female that displays the behavior listed here, why do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment