Thursday, July 21, 2011

Innocent Flirting Between Coworkers?

There's this older guy I work with & yesterday, he complimented me on my clothing, telling me that "top is a pretty color on you". I'm the newest employee on board & the youngest girl who works there, he's much older than I am. I don't know how flirty he is with the other younger women but he also playfully touched my arm. He is very friendly with me but does so in kind of a joking manner. I didn't feel uncomfortable but it was a little unexpected...He's also gone up to me & said "Hey beautiful," in the mornings. Once at work, I wore a green dress, slightly low cut but with no major cleavage & he said "Good morning" & I noticed his eyes dropped down to my cleavage. I notice that he's done this before (even when I don't have cleavage showing). I have a boyfriend & he knows about it, & is always asking me about him, etc. etc. Then after work, he patted my hair with a folder as I was leaving...is he just innocently flirting with me or am I reading too much into it?

No comments:

Post a Comment