Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I feel like im definitely going to die, please help me?

Lately, I've been really concerned with death and it all started when this stupid end of the world **** started. I've been on an airplane about 6 times and I'm flying from Fort Myers to Baltimore tomorrow. I always fly alone, because I'm going to visit my friends and stuff. I'm 14 years old. Im super scared this time, and part of it is because the plane im taking, flight # 605 flies only from ft myers to baltimore. Like, I had no other choice but that plane unless i got one with stops which my parents wouldn'tt allow since im alone. Anyways, previously, in about April, flight #605 from fort myers to baltimore was taking off and the engine blew. They repaired it i guess, well of course, but damn im so scared! For the past month ive had major anxiety over this. I get sick and shake from just thinking about taking off on a plane. Im pretty bad on planes, if they so much as tilt a little during take off my whole flight is ruined and im freaking out for the whole thing. I have no clue how to relax. What happens if the engine blows during the flight? How can I relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment