Thursday, July 21, 2011

I want to tell him that I like him?

We are both in medical school but he is a semester ahead of me and will graduate in months. I met him through my friend and so far, we had very friendly interactions. He is friendly and nice to everyone so I cannot simply say he is nice to me. I went to his beach house with my girlfriend and other friends. He took my hands while going into deep sea, showed me glow sands at night, flirted here n there innocently. I felt its too soon to tell him so I kept quiet. Last night, we met again at his graduation party and we went clubbing. I was near him throughout and we talked a lot at night. He even got me a glass of water. Outside the club, he asked me if I knew how old he was. He is 34 and I said to me he always seemed like 25. I told him to come back with all of us to my friends apartment to chill after club. He came over and we even talked about his step father, how his real father passed away and such stuff. When he left, I got 2 long hugs from him. Now, its literally killing me inside because I really really like him. I dont know what to do and he is all I can think of. My friend says he is nice to everyone so I might be a little too excited. Should I tell him how I feel? is it too soon? HELP ME

No comments:

Post a Comment