Monday, July 18, 2011

What is this music video?

I can't remember the lyrics, the song name, or the band name (yeah I know, puts me in quite a predicament, eh?). But I remember the video. It is what I guess I would call punk/Latin/alternative rock? I don't know how to explain it. But the music video consists of a cartoon of humans being cruel to animals, then the animals come back and kill all the humans. In between these scenes, a bunch of animated animals, the lead singer being a lion, are standing on top of a building singing. One of the scenes includes a cat sitting innocently on a woman's lawn as she waters her lawn, and the lady sprays and kicks the cat, so the cat comes back and kills her later in the music video. I desperately want to find this song and this band again, anyone have any ideas of what music video this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment