Saturday, July 16, 2011

What are his intentions?

Alright, so my best friend is a guy and we hangout all the time, we watch movies and play video games, smoke weed and just hangout but sometimes he will like wrestle with me, and we always innocently flirt. Well im innocently flirting anyways. Last night however though we stayed together in my car while camping with a bunch of friends, and he started like feeling up my legs and im pretty sure that he was masturbating by the sounds and motion... Im getting really mixed messages though because when we were all dancing he wouldn't dance with me and when he was playing beer pong i was walking around with my girl friends going from group to group and he would like stare at me and when i noticed he would smile and i would smile back. Is this just how he is though, like just a touchy feely friend. I mean i wouldn't mind except for the fact that he has a girlfriend who is also my best friend that lives far away but is moving away next month... this sounds SO bad i realize but i just want to know what his intentions are, does he like me and just doesn't want to say so because of my best friend or am i just there so he finds it okay to act like this, because i do innocently flirt with him? Please help. Sooo confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment