Friday, July 15, 2011

Is this illegal in any way?

I'm not going to put all of what happened on here for safety reasons, but I live with my step parents in a very isolated small town and I previously lived in a more developed place. I'm very different from the people here and my step parents have started using their newly gained moral to use as an excuse to abuse me, but also they told many people around the area that I'm somehow mentally handicapped when I'm not. The resulting effect is that whenever I go somewhere someone at some point someone randomly drives up and innocently tries to "help me get back home." When I refuse to get in the car with these people they get forceful thinking I'm some kind of retarded person that doesn't really know what they're doing. I can't live life like this anymore. There has to be something illegal that has been done to me here that I can get everyone found to be aware of what's being done to me prosecuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment