Friday, July 15, 2011

Do we like eachother bi-curiously? Please answer!?

Hi. So I am in my early teens and there is this girl who lives next door and we have this kind of weird relationship. I am mostly straight except lately I have been having bicurious feelings. She claims straight also. However she has been giving me that flirty soft look lately and we have found ourselves in situations that we don't like to talk about afterwards. For instance one time we were hugging innocently but then it turned into face to face cuddling and us nearly kissing but neither of us has the guts to say anything about it. Last weekend we were having a sleepover and we fell asleep "on" eachother and during the night I felt her lace her fingers through my hair and place her hand on my chest. I am the more dominant one in our friendship but whenever we try to talk about it it gets so awkward its painful. I don't know what to do but I want to kiss her so bad. I want to experiment with her but I don't know how to get over the awkwardness.

No comments:

Post a Comment